Rotho is one of the leading manufacturers of household consumer goods in Europe. We have achieved this position thanks to our consistent focus on customer benefits and the know-how built up over many years by our dedicated employees. In its 130-year history, Rotho has flexibly adapted to changing market and customer requirements and has thus become the most popular supplier in the industry.
We are looking for reinforcement in the HR team in Würenlingen. For this diversified and responsible position we are looking for a:n
HR & Payroll Specialist 70 - 100%
- Responsible for monthly processing of wages and time management for approximately 320 employees.
- Execution of the annual/monthly closing, including account reconciliation of social insurances and withholding taxes
- Administrative tasks for entries and exits as well as mutations
- Processing of statistics and analyses
- Assistance with various HR projects
- Contact for employees and managers
What you bring
- Specialized further training in payroll or HR (federal certificate level) with proven experience
- Knowledge of SAP desirable
- Broad knowledge in social security topics as well as CH labor law
- Impeccable expression in German as well as good English skills
- A flair for numbers and a general affinity for IT
- Outgoing personality with a high willingness to perform
What we offer you
We offer you an interesting and versatile job in an open and team-oriented environment as well as progressive working conditions.
We look forward to receiving your application and will be happy to provide you with further information.
Rotho Kunststoff AG
Ms. Alessia Mohr
Head of Human Resources
Industriestrasse Althau 11
Tel. +41 56 297 13 91